Feb 24, 2009

national day[estonia]

i found out that there is a website for mathematics lover which is www.worldmathday.com given by the nineteen years old [self proclaimed,i think nineteen square] mr ong[the website is for five to eighteen years old].i managed to secured two passes[that's the captain for you] for my enhance common test which i have not seen my other two papers.[there was four subjects,what the hell happen to the other two?]I should be proud but i don't feel that way,what i want to do is to help those people that need my help in study,so whoever is reading this that need to talk or study,don't be afraid to come to me[unless you don't live in singapore nor i am saying myself as a intellectual,right nizar?][chomp chomp chomp by radzi eating the "healthy" biscuit] Here's the captain signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment