Feb 25, 2009

national day[kuwait]

today in english class,i did something different,mrs tan told us to do speech writing.Later,in social studies,i found a spelling error in the book that ms toh brought[page 39,paragraph3 line 2,heath care].i found out that a lot of people has been going to my blog,never mind that,i am disappoint by my chemistry result[loss to jia cai,i can't believe it].i also went to school in a new hairstyle.out of the four subject,i saw three of them,chemistry is a failure[ms soo only teach her own class student and not me,why me?],but two subjects pass ,which i don't feel proud of.This blog has no grammer error nor spelling error[unlike the ms toh's book but if there is spelling mistake ,tell me].Here's the captain signing off,i'm just saying because that's how i roll

No comments:

Post a Comment