May 26, 2009

[Australia]National Sorry Day

National Sorry Day?Wow didn't expect such a day,anyway,i had my intensive art programme and it is to do intensive listening to music and intensive sleeping.In the later part of the day,i found out i will not be in the next coming honours roll.This are the people who made me lose my dream of being in the honour roll,it is in descending order,with shiying and muhaimin with 19 points,huixian with 15 points[as told by quan yuan],quan yuan with 13points and lastly,i know is that jasmine have 9 points compared to my 21 points.I recently top in social studies and combine humanities of 4a3,but there are 3 things that cannot be hidden for long,the sun,the moon and the truth and the truth is i will 1 day be in the honours roll

No comments:

Post a Comment