May 6, 2009

International No Diet Day

There was no morning assembly as the hall was filled with table and chairs for tommorrow exams for the guaduating classes and there was no exam today.Mrs tan came in and told us to do our own revision ,ms cheah said that too because both english and mother tongue exams were over.In english,i studied social studies and in chinese,jasmine refreshed pei hao,yong meng and me about all the subject that was taught and i had a small headache after that.During recess,jun yan tell my that there was a cca hike briefing next wednesday.Then after school,i went to ask hui xian one chemistry question,which she didn't know and jasmine told me to go with her and ask ms lam and she was not to be found,so we went all over the school to look for any and every chemistry teacher there is,i found mrs tan hui ming to help explain to me only,i tried to explain to jasmine,but she don't understand,the next second ms lam came out of the staff room,she sat there and taught us for about an hour.I could tell that jasmine wanted ms lam to continue,but she didn't,so jasmine went to find for any math teacher to help her,i help her anyway.On the way back,she ask me some personal stuff,if you want to know,you can come ask me[i am not sure i would answer you]

No comments:

Post a Comment