May 14, 2009

National Unification Day[Liberia]

Today,i have my geography paper and it was pretty easy because my last test scored me almost a distinction.My computer have been hacked by some stupid viruses,so i am unable to enter my msn account and it has a pop-up every five minutes to irritate me,it claims to be able to steal my password.I will be having art paper tomorrow and i have not done any preparatory work for my art and i believe mr lee is going to freak out.Tomorrow is also the last day of my mid-year exam.My next goal is going to make my way into the honour's roll.I figure out that this few days i have been posting very little,but if you don't like it,you can click on the orange button on the top right hand.The NEW honour's roll holder signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment