Feb 5, 2010

The beginning of the end

Time flies very quickly this year like the speed of light,Homeworks piles up like a mountain.Tests are stretching my brain,which makes my head look bigger.I need a break,not kit kat.




The first period in the last day of the school week was english,mrs tan went through distinction in english,which wasn't done by me once again.She gave homwork for the weekend,i'm going to deliver it.


The next period was mother tongue,mr ng came back from his M.C,he returned back the test peper we had,i failed[4-3-8],with 13.5 marks.I tried to listened to what mr ng was saying,while he go through the paper.


The next period after recess was math,i was expecting to get back the math test,but didn't get it back because mr ong didn't marked it,he gave out more work for week ends,we'll have to go back tomorrow for his test.


The last period was physics,mrs ng went through static electricity again,i think i can get a pass,if there was a test.


I was waiting in class,while waiting for mother tongue to start,but BIG surprize,mr wasn't there.


I went to art late and stayed for a while,then walked around in school,with radzi,suriya and muhaimin,we helped to carry the hamper to staff room,i got to say,i'm really impressed by the class hamper,thank you to those who helped,for making it,so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment