Feb 1, 2010

The things that easily made my day

I have been happy by doing the little things that make life great,like saying a simple "thank you" to the waiter that served me,or "welcome" to whoever that thank me,"sorry" to whoever i've bumped into.



Today,i'm really tired,even if it is a monday.I crawled out my bed,dragging my feet on the floor.


The first period was math,mr ong went through the worksheet he gave out on saturday,i was able to follow him in the entire lesson.



The next period was geography,mr ho went through mangrove forest with us making sure most of us understand what he was talking about.

The period before recess was life skill and mrs came into the class,she told us to do filing for the english file.She did a little on family bonding and it was treated as a journal in english.


I ate during recess again,which i don't think it will go well in my diet.


The period after recess was english,mrs tan came in again.She went through the questions that she told us to do over the weekend.



The next period was mother tongue,we were given composition,i teamed up with jia cai once again to do it,we were unable to complete it,so we have to hand it by tomorrow,hopefully,i have the time to do it.


The last period was social studies,i was arrogant,when ms toh said that we're going to have a quiz on healthcare.During the quiz,i found out that i have forgotten about most of the things learnt,so the group depended on mun ting,jasmine and ruba to pick up the win for their group.I have to go study on it.


The structured remedial for today was english,ms tan told the class to write an essay about changes,it took me sometime before i could continue,but i completed it already.


I have to do my mother tongue and art now.See you in the old blog in 5 days time.

No comments:

Post a Comment