Feb 3, 2010

It's not good enough....for me

My percentage of getting distinction was 70 percent,but i decided that if i want to pass a exam in o level,i would choose to aim at 75 percent.


The first period was mother tongue,we did a test,i believe that i would pass the test with no distinction,just an ordinary pass.


The next period was english,mrs tan went through distinction in english[which has eluded me since secondary 1].There was homework given as usual.


Recess,i managed to be anti-food,and pro diet.I did my math in that 30 minutes


The next period was chemistry,ms soo checked the homework,which happened to slip off my mind.I finished it in class,and some other questions,i was so angry,when i couldn't do some questions where my other friends can.


The next period was math,he recap on standard deviation.He also went through the homework he had given.There is a math test tomorrow and homework should be done by friday.

The last period was geography,mr ho taught the class the last part of the chapter of forest.I got 9 over 15,it didn't reached my target i set for myself,4-3-7


There was social studies remedial for the weaker student and my name wasn't there?how could it be?I gotten permission from ms toh to join in,i totally couldn't remember healthcare,so i got ms toh to help me fit the jigsaw puzzle in place,so i could see the picture,i could understand a little better after that,i got homework from her.


I went for the meeting after completing my math paper.I can'twait for the camp on saturday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment