Feb 7, 2010

The final post of this blog[unless needed]

I was in a camp yesterday,i couldn't post in the camp,but i will post whatever that happened the day before.


First thing is that,i went to school to take a test set by mr ong,it was quite difficult.After the test,yong meng,pei hao and ruba were dicussing about the answers,which none of my answers seems to match theirs.



I went to fajar,which everyone was already there before me.Harold made sure that we were all assigned to something to do.I was the only in-charge of 2 games,whereas,the others have to work together to get the game going.



They had a waterbomb fight in the school field.As always,the coward that i am would always seek a safe place for shelter,so that i would be the dryest among the others.


We later had to attend the girl guides campfire.It is where you see seng ann in a way,you have never seen,i looked like i was on drug,you should've been,if you wasn't.


I can't help but felt sorry for the guy that lost his wallet and another that lost his phone.I didn't catch a wink of sleep,but all my weekend homeworks were done except for art.



It's been a year,so i hope to see you at my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment