Feb 2, 2010

I'm hungry for ...chewing gums

I think i need something to keep my mouth occupied,so that it stops me from talking in class,i'm such a loudmouth.I fear that if i use food to keep my mouth occupied,i'll go fat.


The first period of the day was chemistry,i kept talking to pei hao and yong meng,because i passed,so arrogant i was,right?I swear i will not do that againnn...We were supposed to give 7.50 dollars for the ten year series,but she charged me 7 only,i will return her the money tomorrow.



The second period was math,mr ong gave out a worksheet and started going through it.That was given as homework to do.




The lesson before recess was P.E,the class did discus throwing,i didn't do it.I went on to play basketball in the Indoor sports halls,then changing to badminton.


During recess,i ate in the canteen,which was not supposed to be in my diet plan.I have to get some gums like A.S.A.P.

The next period was physics,mrs Ng gave out solutions to the worksheet for the day that she didn't come,i was trying to listen to her in class while talking to pei hao,big mistake there.


The last 2 periods was art,we just did out worked,it felt nice to hear from ms mandy that my drawing skill has improved.


I made a very huge mistake by leaving the school and not attending the chemistry remedial,because it was optional to the 9 people that passed,i chose not to go,what a mistake.


I went jurong point instead,to help jia cai choose the selection of hair to cut and help lu ting choose the clothing he want for chinese new year.Zheng xu tagged along with no one knowing.Pei hao left early,followed by jia cai and zheng xu.Lu ting,jun yan and i went back by 187,which was an hours ride back to bukit panjang.I did my math home there,i wasn't able to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment