Feb 4, 2010

I came to play

There's a price to pay for choosing secondary 5,like losing all the playing times.Homework fill up 3/4 of the life[more if you're in mr ong's class].My passing rate in 2010 is now down to 50 percent.


The first period of today was Social studies,they had another quiz,it was about healthcare,i was able to answer all the question and missing some point at the same,at least i confessed,because ms toh went through with me everything the day before.



The second period was mother tongue,mr ng was absent from school,so another teacher came in and gave the class a worksheet,yong meng,zheng xu and i worked as a unit to get the answers out.I learnt quite a few words from that practice.



Before recess was art,i learnt how to draw a fridge from another angle,I heard alice by avril lavigne on the radio,radzi once again used my ipod for his entertainment.


The period after recess was English,mrs tan went through the homework she gave,she didn't check the class if they did,i was one of the people that did,but din't write down the answer,she seems to always have stories to tell.


The last period of the day was physic,mrs ng taught the class about static electricity,which was similar to magnet,i would like to give my self a pat on the back for not sleeping.


Ms toh was in charge of this week's assembly talk,i was listening to my ipod[as usual],she talked about the harms of smoking.


Mr ong had a test on matrix,i have a feeling that i will pass,but i really don't know,let's hope i do.That's it for today,i'll have to do my homework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment