Jan 31, 2010

1 year older

This blog have been posting since 31january2009,this makes it the first year.Well,but all good things must come to an end,there is going to be changes done,next week,moving to the new blog of Iamsengann.livejournal.com.


Like i said in the previous post,i want to get tan,to get that i went to sentosa,but before i had to cut my hair.



I am never going to cut my hair at the same barber.The one of the few reasons why i'm not going there is because they have lacking of manpower,there is only one guy cutting the hair,while there are like 10 people waiting outside.


The styles of the barber is also very limited,everytime i go there,i would get the same haircut,regardless the different types of hairstyle i tell them.It delayed the plan i had.


When i reached sentosa,the sun was not that bright,clouds were covering the sun,i got a little tan,but almost unnoticeable.I'm going to go to get an artifical tan or i'll go back there to get tan.


I've got a feeling that the integrated resort would look really nice,wanna see how my hair looks like?
Here,try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suJmg19Ftc8

No comments:

Post a Comment