Mar 13, 2009

friday the thirteen


loser!Those people who has scored above 36[which is 90 percent] for math[which is upon 40,nizar not included] from the likes of suhaili to shi ying,you know what you just did?.YOU have awoken the lion from it's sleep[if you are actually reading this blog].Be careful what you wish for,you just might get it.The Corazón de León[lion hearted] Red Devil is going to get 40/40[which has never been done in senganntory(my history),"close" adapted from Mr francis ho,which i got 36/40 if you are curious] the next enhanced common test[or tests].Today,health screening not very important so i will skip,nizar scored the same math mark as me[which was unexpected for me,which i expected 37 and above] which i counted ALL three of my enhanced common test marks and ALL of his[nizar].The points is the lower,the better,which he got 11 points and the ALL-SINGAPORE SINGAPOREAN scored 7 points[a whopping four points difference] and 4a2 has yet to get their papers,that's all for now.FIFTY TWO DAYS and COUNTING..I think kok hui will have his distinction[or diSTINKtion]in social studies In life,there are winners[me] and there are losers[the picture],I'M JUST SAYING BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL

No comments:

Post a Comment