Mar 30, 2009

Land Day,National Doctors' Day[United States]

Happy 60Th posts[which includes all the promoting of this blog]!I went to as usual because today is a Monday,i basically understand most of the stuff my teachers taught except for art,i still have no idea for my "N" level art paper.I was about to go fajar secondary school until i checked with Lu ting[junior] that there are no secondary 4 scouts ,but i have chosen my 4 chief commissioner hike companion[For more information about my companion,stay close to this blog] and after my lesson[which was 1515h] i walk back home[7 lrts station away with a speed of 1234567890 x 10 to the power of 987654321,calculate the time taken].I enjoy joking a lot, you can consider it a pastime,i'm just saying because that's how i roll

No comments:

Post a Comment