Mar 18, 2009

Gallipoli Memorial Day[turkey],Flag Day[Aruba]

Today,i found out that i scored 2ND distinction in my physics enhanced common test 3[in my maths and physics] and overall top in my class[although muhaimin got the same mark as me,by the way muhaimin is a passing machine,he has never fail in any subject],that to me is unheard of[to me,the 2 distinction part not the muhaimin part],today is also the day i finally break the curse of never passing physics since secondary 3 and i was happy for a while until i saw the other classes marks[i became unsatisfied].Shu wei have just link my blog to her blog[just in case,my peepulation[fans] grows,thanks fierce shu wei(just joking)].In life,there are winners[the owner of this blog] and there are losers[you,just joking]i am the double-distinction holder.BE JEALOUS,I'm just saying because that's how i roll

No comments:

Post a Comment