Mar 17, 2009

National Boxer's Day / National Muay Thai Day/ Evacuation Day/ Saint Patrick's Day[ireland]


Today,i went to school late,but i was early,because captain charisma's name was not found in the list of the social studies remedial[intellectual of intellectual,hurrah],as it was the first period.i wanted to skip the art remedial,because it was no remedial[is individual consultant considered remedial?].I did not go for the outing that was plan by fitri to sentosa because it did not seem appealing for me.I believe i will take a picture of a church soon,so i stayed home to use the computer instead of being tired the next day and unable to concentrate for tomorrow's mathematics test[just a reminder,the test will still be on].Today,i got to use and see the computer[or laptop if you will] in all of my class.I also both a flat ipod and battery flat at the same time.For the people that are weak in maths that are in secondary three,i will be teaching those who come to me,with $50 per month,of course.170320090958,here's the ayatollah of rock and rolla signing off,i'm just saying because that's how i roll

No comments:

Post a Comment