Mar 26, 2009

Independence Day[bangladesh],Prince Kuhio Day[Hawaii]

Today,i suddenly recall what Mr ong said during life skill yesterday,he said that there is no model student of the term for last term in my class[which i am a great role model student myself],which make me want to work hard for this term,to become the 4 times distinction in enhanced common test 1 for term 2 and the model student for term 2.Today,all the level tutors [except for the graduating levels] went up to the stage of my new school hall to talk about the result,but the only thing[not the only,i was trying to be sarcastic] being eluding me my entire life is what they said in the afternoon which is being in the honour's roll[other than passing all my subject]iam a successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with bricks other have thrown at him,so this is my next plan chapter 45:honour's roll.Whether i am not in the honours ROLLS or i am in the honours ROLLs ,I'M JUST SAYING BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL

No comments:

Post a Comment