Mar 22, 2009

World Water Day,Mothering Sunday

Todayis the 50th posts and there is no Sunday outing[poor thing for ME],however i stayed home and use the computer.I feel that i am putting on weight and if i do not do something about it i will turn into Jeremy[top in chemistry in 4a3][or radzi ,either way].I am thinking to join the Singapore wrestling federation[SWF],after stepping down from scout.I feel i could get a lot of badges next week in scouts.I have decided to take the chief commissioner award[CCA] hike in June which is plan by scout's headquarter and Daniel has decided to join me,which i would tell Mr chong about my plan ,i forgot to updated to the scout that i have scored my advance[not a lot of people in greenridge can say that they done it,only 2].I threw my scout pants into the washing machine together with the movie ticket junyan gave and i got back a soaked million pieces of it,but the good thing is i don't have the time to go watch the movie or decide which movie to watch.I'm just saying because that's how i roll

No comments:

Post a Comment