Mar 27, 2009

March 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics),sports day[greenridge]

Today,in mother tongue class,i smelled a weird and horrendous smell which smells like bromine[which ms soo told my chemistry class in 2008 that bromine in life is known to the world as fart] which pei hao[2 years friend] quickly claimed that yit yun[nobody] has release his gas[gross] and the entire class[including me] was making jokes about his fart and him.I went home to change to my school house attire as it is sport day,it was kind of boring because only the girls were winning,there was not a guy in my school house colour[red] who wanted to run,even jia CAI[1 year foe and 1 year friend] who did not even run[or even attend],won himself a 3Th position,so even the ALL-SINGAPORE SINGAPOREAN run the first place trophy is mine to keep.[not saying that syifa[2 years Friend] won 1 event herself].After that, i went to causeway point which was quite near to to the woodlands stadium[imagine a bukit panjang school going to woodlands for a sports day,can't they make it at choa chu kang stadium,it's nearer].I brought a new file to keep all my future,current and pasts papers,hidayah[2 years friends] was queuing in front of me and smiled at me,which she claims that when someone smiles at you,you should smile back and i was insulted by hui xian using the word "emo" because i was alone by myself[what is emo?-30marks](and what is wrong being alone? Emo is a style of rock music typically characterized by melodic musicianship and expressive, often confessional lyrics,which has no link to what she says[and i score 30 marks already for this test and another distinction] ).i just added both syifa and hidayah in my msn account.I am now reading the book which is named"tex" by S.E Hinton which is a great read and old at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment