Mar 2, 2009

church of england-saint chad's day and texas independent day

i want to say today,most[not all] of the stuff went well for me and i think Mr jin might be talking about me and my new media[blog].i have 138 views in my blog and 584 views in my YouTube account,i saw nizar and radzi holding each a guitar, not to be outdone,i have tried play a guitar for three year but to no avail[taught by Mrs tan].next week is my enhanced common test 3.i am so going to pass all my subject like i almost did i my enhanced common test 2!wait,someone at the door.hello? hi,it's me ,seng Ann curse[which cursed me from passing a lot of subject and has been my enemy for a decade and a half].AFTER next week the result of the test will be instantly classical,will the ayatollah of rock and rolla pass?stay tuned!I'm just saying because that's how i roll

No comments:

Post a Comment