Jun 18, 2009

Autistic Pride Day

I went to tons of places.First,Lu ting and i went to scouts HQ to get some stuff[which was in bishan],then we went to ang mo kio to get lu ting's swift knife,however,due to some distraction,both of us didn't remember to buy it,i suddenly remember that i needed something for my full uniform,so we went back to bishan to get my stuff.It was at bishan that i was reminded that lu ting didn't purchase his knife,so he brought it at a higher number in terms of notes.Later part of the day,we went to yew tee to admire a certain something that can't be revealed in this blog as told by the client of mine.We went home around six in the evening.I finally finish 1 of my math and all of my english homework that was awarded to me for this holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment