Jun 27, 2009

Seven Sleepers Day (Siebenschläfertag)[Germany]

I play with my muvee function in my phone to created a video that was made of of pure photos,that were stored in my phone.I went to school in the morning for a physics remedial,i promise mr fauzan that i want to have it to refresh my memory before heading back to a place where study is needed.I visited lu ting's house to call him to help me do a huge interview with a hollywood "star",which can be found at the peeps show.Jun yan sent pei hao a message to meet up to play children card game as school is going to reopen and he has nothing to do ,because he finished his homework.Both pei hao and jun yan won me in the children card game.I just hope group camp will come again soon,i want it because of many reason,Firstly is because i love scouting.Secondly,is that i will do a lot of cardio workout such as running[oh,i am putting on weight] and many other reason which will make me run out of space to type for my next few posts,The video player on the left is dedicated for you,michael jackson,rest in peace

No comments:

Post a Comment