Jun 22, 2009

Group camp 09:Day 03,the great grand dinner

No leader came to woke us up in the morning,when we finally did,we saw a group of scout falling in.Teck soon,amanda,lukas,junyan and i went over to the leaders's domitory to look for teck seng,we became unsuccessful,i became the in-charge for the morning physical training,i did very basic training,then start with push-up and jumping-jacks,i did all my P.T. in 11 minutes,then i gave them time to collect their breakfast and the rest to start preparing for the morning inspection.I did my first and last layout for the whole camp,i didn't get to do the flag break i was told to do.The entire day i wanted to find a way to escape the challenge valley,so i have a higher chance of staying mud-free before the grand dinner.Rover siew hui saved jun yan and me by calling me to go wash the chicken drumstick for the grand dinner,we finished to wash the chicken before the challenge valley even started.I was just kept offering my help to any rover or leaders who needed it,later Rover shidiq and zhi yang[at that time,want to know why?keep reading] told the both of us to help him sweep the muddy planks,later on lighting a torch,move tables and many others.By the time i was sweating a lot,it made me suddenly wan to join in the challenge valley that could cool me down,it ended.I had to change to my full uniform for the grand dinner in a pants 3 sizes smaller than usuall.Grand dinner started and food were on the food table,picture of the camp were shown for enjoyment of laughing at each other.Sir lai came to the front with a serious look on his face which i have many of times seen before,he suddenly call out both rover vincent and shidiq,i thought he wanted them to entertain us,but he suddenly talk about being a scouter,which both became scouter,and he also promote chun guan to a scouter.It was least expected of me,but the grand dinner was great with many countries signatures,but i almost choking on a sushi.After the grand dinner,The scouts blew down the roof in the campfire,includes many of times,guang rong coming out to do something stupid ,the campfire ended and the whole night,we were tearing down everything ventures had builded since day 1,we only gotten 1 hour plus to slept then wake up to continue tearing down the structure..............continue on above

No comments:

Post a Comment