Jun 11, 2009

Kamehameha Day[Hawaii, United States]

Today is a very boring day,i stay in school until 4pm in the afternoon just to finish up my art assignment and the good thing is i don't have to go school tomorrow,but the bad thing is i am loaded with homework.I have 58 more days to the biggest boulder in my life,which needs me to push it aside and that is the N levels,making failure not be an option,making it a one way street and making me walk out of N level victorious and most importantly,making walk out of the examination hall knowing i have another year in greenridge.I am very confused about what my blog should be like,because radzi said my blog is too long while hidayah says my blog is too short,if you don't know now you know,i'm just saying because that's how i roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment