Jun 22, 2009

Group camp 09:Day 02,arrival of a new dynamo

This is the reason why i have not been posting for the last few days,i have been to the fox scout group camp.It was supposed to be a 4 days 3 night camp,which i happened to plot out not to come on the first day and "just my luck",i fell sick on the very exact day.I went to the annual group camp on the 2ND day.I took 975,i thought i overshot from the bus-stop,so i decided to headed to the opposite bus-stop to back track.I was looking all over for the entrance of the camp,i did spotted a couple of women sitting at the bus-stop,which i ignored at first,i can't seem to find the gate,so my last resort was to ask them for direction,they were kind enough to tell me that i have alighted too early,the advice they gave was to board the bus again to move further,i finally got down at the bus-stop adjacent to the entrance[with the help of the "aunties",that told the bus-driver where i was going to].There was a large distance between the entrance and the scout camp.I was walking in alone like I'm lost,but a lorry suddenly stopped beside me and offering me a free ride,i did accept it.The time for me expected to enter has shorten,the first familiar face i saw was Wei quan telling me to go take temperature,i finally settled down in the camp,while the mixture of ventures and dynamos was having their lunch which was made by Amanda[venture],fortunately,i had my lunch before and they don't have any left-over for me to eat[not even a crumb].The dynamos was fused together as venture all together,the funny thing is that the ventures never introduce themselves to each other,they just know each other's name by hearing other people shouting the name.I known most of them by this way[i believe many of them use this way as well].In the night,we had outdoor cooking,we had to use a magnesium like lighter to start.The good thing was we had veterans like Alvin Lian[heard before],so it was quite successful,but the bad thing about them is that they kept making fun of guang rong like calling him Robert,captain and making a cheer just for him.The food part was quickly wiped out.We got earlier light out then the cub scout and the scouts,so we thought something was going to happen,nothing actually happen for the day.I also heard from jun yan that guang rong is like cadet scout,i didn't understand in the beginning.....to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment