Jun 20, 2009

World Refugee Day

I had ended the day yesterday,falling sick.I had to drink a herbal tea,that contains 5 percent of antelopes horn.I was then forced into a casket like structure by my already weaken body.The structure was known by me as my bed,which cover me with two very hot blanket while strait jacket like sweater,in the process,i felt like dying because it was covering my entire body including my face.I managed to get the blanket out of my face,which made me felt like i am a volunteer for a magic sho and i was going to be saw into half.I finally woke up in the morning to see myself recover,which make me able to attend group camp later,unless i suddenly fall sick again.The bad thing for you is that you will not see and posting for the next two day if i go for my camp.The good thing is that i will be posting if i fall sick again.I will still write aboutmy camp after i come back.Weighing at 110 pounds and standing at 5 foot tall,signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment