Jun 26, 2009

International Day in Support of Torture Victims

I have decided to improve on the choice of word to use,which means i will use profound words in the blog any far as possible[In Aaron's case,up sized my words].The day was kick off by calling Pei hao to create a plan that leads to perfection.He decided to regroup first,instead of locating each other 1 by 1.They met at lot 1,followed by me being late[as usual].We then went to the cinema at ang mo kio hub to watch TRANSFORMER:THE REVENGE OF THE FALLEN,it was pretty cool however,i was still unable comprehend mechanical story line and some comical part i couldn't get rid of it out of my mind.I later part with the gang to take the new and functioning circle line by a miscalculation to return back to the group at dhoby ghaut mrt station,then Lu ting and Pei hao started playing some card games that had eluded my entire life,which took a very long time.They finally ended when the sun called today a day,to rise again tomorrow.On my way back,walking pass the 1st Cathay building,i saw Mr fauzan and his peers[i think],i conveniently question him about tomorrow remedial i seek for my own revision,i actually thought that tomorrow i will be heading to east coast park to spend my day,but it turns out it is on Sunday,i have to go back to the drawing board to plan out something for the dawn of the new day

No comments:

Post a Comment