Jun 17, 2009

World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought

I had a great day today,I have been to jurong east,which i almost brought a video camera,but after the salesperson told me that the the flash card is spoilt,i didn't want it anymore,then Lu ting and me decided to buy a ping pong set[which consist of 3 ping pong balls and 2 paddler],we start playing by setting up 6 tables during scouts,the other were like trying to borrow to play.I am going to use the last 2 weeks of the holiday to refresh on the stuff i learnt for 4 years,to make me be back in the top spot which i should belong in.I am going to have a competition coming up in the last week of the holiday.My new aims is to top the class in everything[except for art],i will try for math because yit yun goes to school only studying for math.I am the ten times dinstintion holding,three time class top scoring,npc-silver holding,fox-scouting,leader of my class,if you don't know,now you know,i'm just saying because that's how i roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment