Jun 30, 2009

Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo

The second day of the newly reopened school term.English was the first subject i had today and it made me wanted to learn again.I was able to do most maths question which was a morale booster.When geography came i felt that i was in the top of the world,due to all the confident i was given in the class.I ate in school today[very surprising],i wrote that because i don't usual eat in school.Mother tongue class not that bad because i still remember my format for formal letter writing format,then when the bell rang,it was chemistry,it was the subject i always look forward to,but i don't know why i wanted to avoid it maybe because i heard there might be art remedial after school.I was able to answer every question mdm hia threw at the class,i also answered the question,she didn't gave.It was finally time for the period i have been looking forward to since yesterday,PE.It was pretty disappointing when a relief teacher came in and had handed out cross word puzzle for our entertainment,i was bothered i went to do my geography correction.I didn't go for my art remedial[if there is],i was there at 2pm and i waited for a while,then i left

No comments:

Post a Comment