Jun 14, 2009

United States: Flag Day

It's not just flag day in united states today,it is also the live wire's official birthday in Singapore,however,it seems most people need to be reminded.Anyway,i cycled to jurong east after declining a trip to suntec city from my mother to go to the PC show to find for a cheap camcorder,and JACKPOT,i saw one that is under 3 digits at the price tag,i ended my good luck for the day from then onwards,i then i went to cycle all around my neighbour.At night i went out again,to cycle[for the thirth time of the day],I head to lot one to purchase the 987RSVP cd,which interest me because of the free RSVP membership card which entitles you to 2 hours of free flow of drinks,i didn't know that you can't enter a RSVP until you're 19,because the club/bar rules apply

No comments:

Post a Comment