Jun 4, 2009

International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression

Today,a series of unfortunate event[Don't sue me for copy write,i don't have any other purpose then using it as words] happened to me.I started my day from going to school late,my dad told me to take a cab and there was no cab around the place i was waiting,then i was late.I skipped breakfast.Today,Darell and kok Hui called me at same time,I quickly ended the conversation with darell,kok hui hanged up.Qiara fainted today in class,i felt very upset because i didn't help her as a first-aider,ms toh cancel my ss lesson as she tag along to hospital.Mr lee ended his lesson early and cancel his lesson tomorrow and more unfortunate event i have yet to mention,as my computer time is runining out[this is also one of the unfortunate event].

No comments:

Post a Comment