Jul 1, 2009

Canada Day[guess which country celebrate it?]

On a usual Wednesday,i am entitled to go school at a later time without receiving detention.Art was the initial lesson i had today,then it was recess,i didn't eat as usual.I went back to social studies lesson after recess,taking my own sweet time that is,because i knew ms toh will give time for those people who never study to study,but she started to have prize presentation,she said that pass the criteria and you will get a 5 dollars MacDonald coupon,these were the criteria.First,your social studies result must be ABOVE 60 percent.Second,your combined humanities must be above 60 percent.At that instant,while the clock was still ticking i thought to myself,"i cannot get it because i failed the first criteria,because i got 60 percent,i didn't get ABOVE.She suddenly called my name,i felt very surprising.I could felt jealousy filled in some of my classmates,randomly chanting stuff i didn't really heard.There was only five person who actually got the coupons,they are ruba,mun ting,jasmine,si ye and me.I was surprised that people who deserved it didn't get it like quan yuan,hui xian and others who doesn't pop out of my mind now.I thought to myself,"when are you going to cash in this coupons?",i thought for a while then i found the answer "In a condition that fit me extremely well" which simply means when i am very hungry,but if i am that patience to hold on to the coupons,i might just bring it over to cash in at 31 may 2010,but you will never know when.I later have english,which mrs tan did not come,so the same relief teacher from yesterday,came again.During chemistry,we did copying again.I went for art to touch up,later went for NYAA briefing

No comments:

Post a Comment