Apr 25, 2009

ANZAC Day (Australia, New Zealand),National Flag Day(Faroe Islands)


Happy 85 posts.Today,i went to the math remedial to do a test which the answers were given[so most of my answer were correct],then at the final minute of the test,shi ying walked into the canteen and everyone stared at her.In physics,i walked into class,only Mr fauzan was there,it was then i remembered that i have forgotten to tell the class[obviously i did not tell him],never the less,he continued the class,thinking that everyone had run away,after the remedial,i got confused with what i have learnt and what i remembered.I went to sentosa in the afternoon ALONE[as a wise man(Mr koh) once said"you are not alone],so i went all out and have a blast of my time enjoying the sun and sentosa,i went to all 3 beaches that they had to offer,i had gotten a chance to see the sunset the first time in my life and it was not what i had expected or i had seen on television.It was surreal,yet beautiful at the same time.I also took some photo for my geography references what includes the hard engineering and some non-work stuff such as the merlion.My body turn red as i got sun burned.I wanted to eat at harbourfront,then i saw the bus that i was going to take had arrived,so i ran and made it in time,with the mindset on going there soon after mid- year exam is over

No comments:

Post a Comment