Apr 15, 2009

Father Damien Day[hawaii],tax day

Today is a total bad day[why?,in the later part of the post,you must be patient].In the morning,i was invited to xue qi's birthday party at k-box,by Li yang[there was 3options: option 1.agree,there goes my hundred dollars,option 2:disagree,save hundred Bucks and have time to study for mid-year examination and lose a friend,option 3:continue to drag,see option 1 and 2 except the lose a friend part],it was unexpected,so i told her to i had to consider[unexpected answers,right?].I went home to change after school,as the remedial was canceled,then rushed to greenridge primary school to help with the moving of stuffs to zhenghua secondary school,i told wei li to help me bring my bag to fajar secondary school and he brought it over to zhenghua secondary school[big difference,right?].I went back to greenridge to see how they are doing for their speech day,then went to fajar expecting my bag to be present,but it was not.He told me he left it in zhenghua,i went to zheng hua and the gate was lock,which tomorrow i have my geography common test,and i had to borrow my book from xun wei to study[what is a singlish term for a severe lack of good luck?(damn sway)

No comments:

Post a Comment