Apr 14, 2009

Astrological New Year,N'Ko Alphabet Day,Black Day and more

Today,Mr ong told the first-half of the class what they got for their math paper and it was terrible,especially for me because this is the first time in two double 0 nine,i have fail my maths 17/40 and the top-scorer were not scoring very high[and the seng Ann curse is yet to be broken,if you don't no what it is,ask radzi ],many worried people came to me and ask "hey,did you fail?",i would reply"retreat in order to advance".In life skills,ms liew came into my class and said that tomorrow geography test is postpone to Thursday and the English paper is postpone to next Tuesday.i learn this name at the sixer training camp,the name is "jing wen", so ask who it is i will tell you.Tomorrow,i will ask renee to help me in my geography on thursday.Today,there was the chemistry enhanced common test,it was quite easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment