Apr 23, 2009

Canada Book Day

Today,in recess,i was supposed to learn social studies from ruba and mun ting,Ms toh came in and took over,in the end they were asking ms toh more than any question then i did.In assembly,mdm heng talk about being successful and of course,i didn't listen.At dinner time,Ben treat me and others to dinner at pizza hut[addition as of 24 April 2009,because of my irritating and stupid sister hogging the computer the whole day,claiming she was doing school work while chat on msn],i ate until i felt like puking[damn my stomach so full].I saw Lu ting disgusting face which he took his mask.Jun yan called me to bring deck and play with him and Lu ting,which i show them who was the superior one[me].After eating,i tried to study math,but all the question i did seems to look like pizza,so i was unable to do the questions and revise.Tomorrow is my school speech day and i am not in the parade[NOTE:the event above are not in proper order].I have gotten back my English paper and it does not look beautiful[even with the aid of a daily long running blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment