Apr 1, 2009

April Fools' Day/All Fools' Day

When you snooze you lose,I guess it is truth because today,i woke up at 0700 hours which school starts at 0820 hours on Wednesday,so i decided that it was still early and i went back to lala land,the next time i woke up it was 0800hrs,so i was late for school and have to attend 2 hours detention after school,which will be recorded down in my report book[i think] and push down my conduct and make me unable to be the model student of the month.I heard from jun yan that tomorrow,the school will release the honours roll [which he is already in] and i have become the supporting double contingent commander[better than radzi].I want to be in the honours roll ,so those people in front of me ,prepare to get down on your knees[or,i will put you to your knees].This is just to fill you in,today is the first day i get detention in my whole life.I am practising the new song that has just been added on the right which will be performed in collaboration with sweet tooth which will feature,you know who[me]

No comments:

Post a Comment