Apr 13, 2009

Lao New Year,Thai New Year,Thai New Year.

It was tiring today returning to school after a camp,i was so tired that Mr ong had to make me sit up a few time in class.Today,i had common test which was set by Mr Albert chia[4a1 math teacher],it was tough and lack of time[whatever he sets is tough,i am not blaming anyone,I'm just saying].Today,Mr jeorge tan[p.e teacher] was not in school,then Mr kwek[unknown source type] came into class to teach maths,so there was double period of maths.The self-praising essay has returned to me,the actually two page essay has turned into one page,because she cut down on a lot.I believe if she comes to check this particular blog,there will be nothing to write about.Ms durga has given all the tips and hint and answer for enhanced common test four to enable us to study for my geography test.Tomorrow,it is chemistry enhanced common test paper,which i told Hui xian that the "tuition" to be move up to tomorrow.I asked shi ying to help in my maths this morning and she claim that she was weak in it,so she did not help me.I know i am not the only one that needs more time in my math.After test,i saw pei hao,he told me what he got for his nafaa test,which i matched all of his with all of mine,i show that i had more better than he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment