Apr 27, 2009

World Graphic Design Day

I did my 2.4 kilometres run and i decided to use my old motto"by any means necessary" to allow me to pass my test ensuring the unique enigma getting a silver in nafaa and better than Yong meng by 1 second and over-strained my leg.I then took my Chinese listening-comprehension during mother tongue .During recess time,i ask Carmen to help me in my English composition,which i wanted her to give me more about the weather and every sentence she gave starts with the word"the".After recess,it was geography and the teachers was giving back the enhanced common test paper which the instant classic thought he fail,then the paper came back and itn shocked the whole class including the gold standard[and jia cai] himself,by getting a 20 out of 30,1 more mark to get distinction and 2nd in class 4a3,i went out to celebrate by eating seoul with pei hao and lu ting

No comments:

Post a Comment