Apr 28, 2009

Feast day,National Heroes Day[Barbados],National Day of Mourning[Canada]

A lot of surveys have proved that teacher get distracted easily.For example,last week when i was learning from the best in social studies[ruba and mun ting],ms toh came in ,then ruba suddenly talk about speech day,then ms toh joined in with the conversation[what?],lucky for me,i still remember i was doing social studies,so i placed them back into talking about social studies.You might be thinking why i suddenly talked about this topic,it is because Mrs tan also got the distracted disease,she was going through a worksheet,then she suddenly talked about titanic,there was question mark filled in my head.During recess,i reminded shi ying to teach me,she was like "are you sure you said that?",so i decided to ask her during the break,but she was not to be seen since the last period.I had no choice but learn simultaneous equation myself from youtube[i was shocked that youtube had such kind of educational video].I also had chinese oral after my break,that was when i saw shi ying again.However ,i believed i did quite well after guidance from the best[jasmine,li yang, xue qi,so thanks to them],i was able to read every single word that made me leave the examination hall with a grin,which i believed that this is by far my best chinese oral ever[even the teacher praise me]

No comments:

Post a Comment