Apr 22, 2009

Earth Day,Administrative Professionals' Day,Discovery Day[Brazil]

Today,the drama club's results for my school was silver[which not many schools could do]After social studies,i got angry so i went to wet suria bag with my water bottle because of his pranks,then at recess,after hui xian finished teaching me physics,a girl asked me what class i was from.I then notice that kok hui had told me that her name was carmen[i think] and she was the top-scorer for english in normal academic,so my viper-like instinct make me ask to help me for english and she agreed.After recess,i saw ashikin[i am not sure if i spell correctly,correct me if i am wrong] and i remembered her as the top-scorer for geography so i asked her about helpingme in my geography and lucky for me,she agreed as well.Later,in chemistry class i got back my enhanced common test and i scored my 8 distinction as i found 1 marks in my paper when it was 34 marks,i felt so proud of it,i went to the scout den to write a claim to fame in the scout den.[additions as of 22 april 2009].I currently have all the top-scorer teaching me in every subject that i am taking except for art that is in normal academic,"de creme de la creme",which means to be the best,you MUST learn from the VERY best

No comments:

Post a Comment