Apr 21, 2009

Grounation Day in Rastafari movement,San Jacinto Day – Texas state holiday

I went to school today in my cardigan[so,damn hot i almost melted] as it is a good luck charm[self-proclaimed] for my english exam in the later part of the day.There was a teacher who came to the stage to talk about "dare to dream" which i occasionally do in class.My bag was then filled up when it is physical education when everything was packed into my bag and in physics,some brats took my staple bullets to throw at me[I can't blame them if their parents taught them to be brats].At recess,i finally got to ask shi ying to help me in maths for next tuesday onwards.I took my exam in a peaceful room and harness all my concentration on the paper and i believe i could get a distinction in my english.After my test,i went down to help ewan with taking out the peg.When i reached home,i saw a message sent from jun yan saying that ben[benjamin] is going to treat the leaders[i am included] lunch on thursday.Today,lu ting came back to school after his accident wearing a mask and he looked like sameen.The instant classic is going to pass his english,If you don't know,now you know,i'm just saying because that's how i roll

No comments:

Post a Comment