Apr 29, 2009

International Dance Day

My school is out to earn the student's money.Today,there was a temperature taking exercise and i forgotten to bring my thermometer,just like more than 500 people did in my school,my school's discipline master,Mr chui order us[more than 500 people,which half of my class was in the group] to purchase a new thermometer at 2 dollars and 30 cents[which exclude good service tax(gst)] and it now cost 2 dollars and 40 cents[Does it make a difference?]from the school bookshop,while queuing up to buy,my art teacher,Mr lee came down to see our work[because half of the class was there].It was after half the hall had cleared,then it look like everyone from the discipline committee were all trying to get a turn to get on the microphone to scolded the victims of the daylight robbery,when Mr chui came back into the hall and told everyone that the thermometer has sold out and i was so happy until i almost cried,until he said that those who had not brought the thermometer MUST be brought from school bookshop after school when it has been restocked[what?],i told him that i just forget to bring and he told me that i had to buy another one[double what?].I went back to art class leaving only half an hour for the teachers to continue.For two time in a row,this has happened and that is the tutor not teaching me and try to drag it,because hui xian,today told me during recess that she just finished her 2.4 run and was to tired to teach me[triple what? All she had to do is talk].I am going back to talk about what i posted yesterday and that is teachers getting distracted easily,i was proved right again,because when mr ong[math teacher] was teaching,he suddenly talked about throwing rubber[eraser in singapore].In the break,hui xian was unsure about the answer as much as i do,which were questions i pushed to her.I can't seemed to concentrate on my chemistry anymore,i felt like sleep and helpless because i didn't bring my notebook which contains all my chemistry notes.I have already decided to buy myself a new ipod to store all my chinese songs as i suddenly felt like it.Here is the 8 times[tommorrow will be 9 times] distincted all singapore singaporean signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment