Apr 17, 2009

Independence Day[Syria],Women's Day[Gabon],World Hemophilia Day,Flag Day[American Samoa]

Today in class,everything was fine,then the school bell of the last class rang.There was a scout meeting for the scouts,as a scout then i had to go,this is the reason why i don't like greenridge fox scout,they are inefficient,call them do something it will not be done.I was told to train the scout foot drill.At 1730hours was the speech day rehearsal,i was told to join in the supporting contingent[as a member,not the supporting contingent contingent commander],which only do 2 drill movement,stand at ease and stand at attention.Which i wanted something that is in my caliber as in the the guard of honour.I am now on strike,either i be in it or i will never ever have anything that is associated with the word "scout" forever.I did not get back my bag due to the inefficiency of greenridge which will lead to the downfall of scout.I don't like to be second or last

No comments:

Post a Comment