Apr 9, 2009

rewind for 8 april Buddha's Birthday[Japan]

I started reading my new book and it changed my mindset in study.My old motto for studying is "by any means necessary", my new motto is something that i learned from the book,which is "the creme DE la creme",which means "to be the best,you will have to learn from the very best".It was why i went to find every single top-scorer for every single subject.these are the people that i went to find mun ting and ruba[top-scorer for social studies],Hui xian[top-scorer for both chemistry and physics],jasmine[top-scorer for mother tongue in my class](which jasmine lost to 4a3's jesmond] for FREE "tuition" and it is the same day as planned for my structured remedial except for mother tongue which will be on friday.The following are the people,i will be approaching soon shi ying[top-scorer for mathematics],renee[top-scorer for geography] and i have yet to confirmed who got top in English,but i will not be afraid to ask the person to teach me.I was forced to go for speech day rehearsal after all my lesson by mr lim shi hao as i was sick and he did not care,then i vomited in the new canteen toilet.I lay on my sick bed,the whole night after i came back from school and that is the reason why i did not post yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment