Sep 29, 2009

Argentina, Inventor's Day

If there is one guy i hate,it would be the type that take people stuff without permission and don't feel apologetic about it.Since my blog is rated PG,i would say that those type are like a butt,not so much the cheek,but the little centre point.

In math class,mr ong showed the class their pathetic prelim results[including mine].
There were only 4 that passed eng,math and the best 3 subjects,under 19 points from our class.I know 2 of them,because 1 being me and the other was muhaimin[he told me].I thought that shi ying got 14 points,but i was wrong[infomation by jasmine],so who is the remaining 2?I am thinking that 1 is amirul,I will ask him tomorrow.3passes from 4a2 and my estimation is that 6 can promote from 4a1 for prelim.It just show that i am in the top 15 in 4NA,which i made my point of being the best in the world today.

I have gotten back my geography paper,i scored 32/50,i wasn't seriously happy with my grade as it is not 70%,but still happy nonetheless.I am going to Photography course after N levels.

I just love my laptop and my blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment