Sep 20, 2009

Eid ul-Fitr ends at sunset

This music video is quite funny,it shows that everything is going backwards,so go watch it on youtube

I am sorry that i couldn't post as i was very ill,i am feeling better now.I woked up sick yesterday and i could probably recovered by yesterday afternoon,but i was called out by kok hui and his group to "settle" some problems,so i went,because i didn't want it to continue and when i was there they were all talking about where they were going after the conversation was over[so where's the problem part?Let me check.....].I didn't really think that it is going to be over.

Well,i just went through my blog to see the evolution of my blog,i must say i did a great job,while reading through the post,i was listening to the kanye west-taylor swift incident[Don't ask me for comment,because i don't have any comments].

I have finally fixed my MSN,after several days.I seem to have a huge appetite today,3 bowls of noodles,3 mooncakes,a currypuff,a bowl of seafood porridge,a bowl of bak kut teh.....Not that i keep record of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment