Sep 11, 2009

Catalonia – National Day of Catalonia

I went to school at 10 am for mr ong's remedial.He came late and he made excuse about it.He ended at around 1115hours.I was in relax mode in his class,until i woke up at the point where he reminded us that not all the N levels paper has been over.He also gave us more homework for the weekend.


CARPE DIEM[seize the instant] came up to my mind after the remedial[Nope,not study in the bus],i wanted to go to jurong point in the least effort possible,with the unlimited bus rides i had.I took 190 to my house that area,change to 307 for a bus stop[i was suppose to walk to the 172 bus stop,which 307 goes],then change to 172[clever,right?].


I reached jurong point and did some window shopping and plan out what i wanted to buy.I had lunch at KFC.There was a trio of two women and a child sitting next to me,the kid wanted to buy a 90cents magazine that was on discount,which i remember seeing,so he ask the money from the mother who was 1 of the 2,the mother was pretty smart.She asked what the magazine was about,but the kid couldn't ask,then she told her child not to buy something the kid don't know,so in the end she didn't buy.I was about to laugh at that already,so i left after i finished,instead of laughing it out.



I kept hearing my dad talk about the I.T show,COMEX,so i went to check it out,it was packed with people.I only wanted to check out Ipods and accessories,laptops and camcorders.I wanted to get an Ipodremote which was sold at a very cheap price,which i was just lack of a few cents.I was so depressed,that i went to carrefour to get a drink,but i was to fizzy,i can't drink it,i am so going to get the remote tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment