Sep 16, 2009

Mexico – Independence Day

Today is anything,but right.Firstly,I went to school,feeling very exhausted,there is some problems with my msn,which made me unable to log in.In school,everything as i expected,if don't want,I'll just throw.

For art,we did 2 hours of intensive resources searching in the computer lab.I went to search on blood,broken mirrors and such,because my theme is on reflections.

I found that my usual study spot which was once quiet and peaceful,changed into a place of interest.Damn,i will need to get a new study spot,there are always 2 guys talking at the staff room,which will distract me.I will stick with my study spot,until i find a better one,at the very least no one can really come and bother me.

After recess,my head feels very heavy,with only of sleep,good thing that english and social studies papers is over,i managed to sleep for 2 hours.Last period was chemistry,well...,i got to refresh my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment