Sep 30, 2009

International Translation Day

I have done a lot for my art today,I didn't show mr lee what i have done,because i believed i have done very little.

I found out that instead of 6 people in 4a1 can promote according to prelim,there were only 4.I also found out that amirul is the third person that can promote,if only the prelim results is used,he scored 16 and the 4th person is still a mystery,mr ong told me that he wasn't sure.Let me fill in the puzzle,Muhaimin is first in class,amirul is second,let ? be X,3rd/4th,which will make me The top ten or top 11 in NA.

The peeps show crew joints theidiotwithinme and pei hao to make a video about healthcare in singapore in 2020,we are also the only team that is joining for the competition for greenridge secondary school,but after N levels though.

No comments:

Post a Comment